Get answers to your questions and join us on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 6:45 p.m.
Venue: Better Life Faith Church International | Chicago, IL
Let’s Talk About Marriage & The Family
Other PostsLet's Talk About Marriage & the Family
- How long should engagements last?| Raising a child in a split family
- Why is it hard or challenging for some fathers to assume primary responsibility for their children?
- How does a man raise his children in the Word of God when their mother raises the children another way?
- In raising your kids, how do you draw the line between being a provider for them and teaching them to use God as their Source?
- Should you talk to your children from a previous relationship when you’re considering marriage?
- How do you pick a good name for your child?
- How do you deal with a rebellious teen?
- How can a wife get results from her husband without nagging?
- Can you be in love with two people at the same time?
- How do I remain a good steward when my wife is living above her means?
- How do you create standards for what you want in a spouse?
- How do I build up a spouse who has weaker faith than me?
- How do you cope when your spouse is serving in the military?
- Should I go with my spouse when they are travelling on business?
- How do I encourage my wife for more intimacy?
- How do you prepare yourself to get married if you’re over 21 and staying at home?
- How long should an engagement last?
- Is it adultery to re-marry when you’re divorced or widowed?
- What does God say about divorce?
- What is wrong with your husband when he’s always staring at other women?